20+ Christmas Sweet Treats
With the holidays quickly approaching, you'll want to start preparing which dessert recipes and holiday cookie recipes you will want to use for Christmas gifts and holiday trays. It is not too early to start doing some holiday baking. Giving trays of homemade cookies and candies as gifts is a great way to help celebrate the season. People always love getting cookies and gift boxes of homemade candy right up to Christmas and through to the New Year. Don't wait to start baking.
1. Cookies and cream fudge dessert recipe, all the flavors of cookies and cream ice cream in a decadent fudge recipe. This fudge recipe starts with a creamy white chocolate fudge that is based using marshmallow cream. Next, you add in crushed Oreos. This holiday dessert recipe is fun and easy to make and one the whole family is sure to love.
2. Tiger butter popcorn. For this easy snack recipe, you will need Skinny Po Popcorn, some vanilla almond bark, peanut butter, semi-sweet chocolate chips, vegetable oil and some Holiday Sprinkles.
3. Reese's peanut butter cup holiday cookie recipe. You can make this holiday cookie recipe with homemade peanut butter cookie dough. But to save time during the busy holidays, you can also use refrigerated Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie dough. Slice the dough into 24 cookies. Then roll each slice into one inch balls, press a mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup into the center of each and bake. It is that easy.
4. Rolo Pretzel Delights. For this Rolo Pretzel Delights recipe, you will need mini pretzels, caramel cover candies, M&Ms and pecans for this wonderful holiday cookie recipe. These are ingredients you can have stocked in your pantry for holiday cookie recipes.
5. Gingerbread Oreo Truffles. This Gingerbread Oreo Truffles recipe is a mixture of crushed gingerbread Oreos and cream cheese, and then you dip them into chocolate almond bark. This holiday dessert recipe is easy to make and yet so decadent.
6. Linzer Christmas Holiday Cookie Recipe. Linzer Cookie recipes are Austria's most famous dessert recipe. Traditionally the cookie recipe is made with almond flour, and the cookies are then sandwiched together with a layer of jelly or jam. The top cookie of the recipe is dusted with powered sugar and has a cutout so that the jam, usually raspberry, is visible which makes them very decadent.
7. Holly Jolly Oreos holiday cookie recipe. Holly Jolly Oreos are the perfect cookie recipe for Christmas. This classic cream-filled cookie recipe is dipped and coated in a rich chocolate. With only two ingredients, these easy to make chocolate covered Oreos are the perfect way to celebrate with your guests during the holiday season with ease.
8. Southern Pecan Chewies dessert recipe. This dessert recipe is soft, chewy, and loaded with pecans, brown sugar, and butter.
9. Buckeye Fudge is a creamy peanut butter fudge recipe that has a layer covered with a thick layer of chocolate ganache. This dessert recipe has two amazing fudge flavors that are stacked on top of each other. Buckeye candy dessert recipe can be time-consuming rolling and dipping each little ball. The good news is that the fudge only takes about 10 to 15 minutes to make the layers. That will save you a bit of time.
10. Mud Hen Bars holiday dessert recipe, starts off with a cookie crust recipe that is topped with pecans, some marshmallow, and chocolate chips, with a final layer of brown sugar meringue. You will find these holiday dessert recipes on the Cooking With K site. On the site, you will find holiday cookie recipes, dessert recipes, inspirational thoughts, tips, bread recipes, breakfast recipes, side dish recipes and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Cooking With K
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.