25 Clever Hacks to Make life a Little Easier
There are simple life hacks you can use on a regular basis that are easy ways on how to make your life easier. Simple life hacks and DIY ideas that you are sure to practice on a regular basis that will save you time and are also fun to use. You will want to take a look at the list of 25 simple life hacks on the One Good Thing site. The following are just some of the simple life hacks how to make your life easier you will find on the list.
1. This simple life hack will keep your bathroom smelling great. This diy idea puts a few drops of essential oil on the inside of your toilet paper roll. Each time the toilet roll spins, it sends out a little wave of essential oil freshness.
2. Cut the top off of a plastic water bottle and use it to help close bags of chocolate chips, marshmallows, pasta and more. This simple life hack is much more effective at keeping things fresh than the usual clothespin method.
3. Use this simple life hack when microwaving pizza. To use put a small glass of water into the microwave to help keep the pizza crust from getting chewy.
4. A simple life hack to help make cleaning greasy oven vent filters simple. Take out your biggest pot, and fill it with water, then bring it to a boil. Next, add about a 1/2 cup of baking soda. You want to add the baking soda into the water slowly, as it can fizzle up quickly. The fizz will go away quickly. Then take your caked-on grease filter and submerge it into the pot of water. For the first few minutes, you will watch in fascination as the boiling water works on the grease. You will see it just melting off. You might have to do this simple life hack a couple of times for the best results. This is a simple life hack that won't cost you a lot of money and will have your oven vent filter looking like new.
5. Put a marshmallow into the bottom of an ice cream cone before filling them. The marshmallow at the bottom of the cone stops the ice cream from dripping out the bottom of the ice cream cone. And the best part is that you get an extra little-frozen treat at the bottom.
6. Use some crumpled newspaper instead of paper towels as a simple life hack to wipe windows, mirrors and more. Crumbled newspaper doesn’t leave behind any lint on the glass and results in fewer streaks on the glass. If you haven't tried this DIY idea and simple life hack, you are in for a surprise as it works really well.
7. Use a fork to help keep taco shells steady while filling them up. This simple life hack is a diy idea you will be sure to try again and again. No more taco shells falling over, you can take your time to fill them up. The kids will love this DIY idea too.
8. When cooking with honey, first coat your measuring cups and measuring spoons with a few drops of oil to help the honey slide out much more easily.
9. Put a marshmallow into your brown sugar container to help keep it soft. This simple life hack works even better than a slice of bread. You will find these simple life hacks on the One Good Thing by Jillee site. On the site, you will find simple life hacks, DIY ideas on how to make your life easier, recipes, organizing tips, natural remedies and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at One Good Thing by Jillee
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.