30 Ways to Use a Magic Eraser and Save Money
This list of house cleaning tips and tricks is sure to change your life. And all it takes is the simple addition of a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser into your arsenal of cleaning tools. Whether it be used to remove crayons or markers from your white walls or to get pesky stains off of dishes, you are sure to be amazed and a bit surprised at the multitude of tasks this simple cleaning sponge can do. The good news is that this magic eraser won't cost you a lot and it will save you from having to repaint the walls in your house. These sponges can help remove some otherwise impossible-to-remove smudges.But getting crayon and markers off the wall isn't the only thing they're good for. This handy cleaning tool may have gotten a bad rap for containing toxic chemicals, but rest assured consumers don't have to worry when using the sponge properly, and by that, you don't want to use it as a face scrub. The following are just a few of the house cleaning tips you will want to use the sponge for. You will want to take a look at the full list on the site with over 30 useful house cleaning tips, and simple life hacks to make your life easier.
1. Clean keyboards.
2. Clean scuffs and dirt off tennis shoes.
3. Remove scuff marks from floors and baseboards.
4. Polish your silver jewelry by rubbing stains with a damp Magic Eraser sponge. Rinse and dry.
5. Remove sticker residue from your windows and walls.
6. Remove nail polish from walls, carpets, and floors by gently rubbing the area with a damp Magic Eraser. Rinse with soapy water.
7. Scrub stains on plastic food containers with a wet Magic Eraser, then wash with soap and rinse to remove tomato stains.
8. Scrub the inside of your tub to remove oils and soap buildup.
9. Clean and buff off scuffs on cars.
10. Remove stains and grime from toilet bowls and seats (including hinges).
These are just some of the excellent house cleaning tips and tricks that you will find on the site using this simple little sponge. This useful sponge can be purchased anywhere you find cleaning supplies, you can also purchase them in bulk online simply search for melamine foam. You can buy the brand-name version for really tough jobs. Some cost saving tips for using the Magic Sponge include cutting each sponge into smaller pieces to use for individual jobs. You can also use a spray bottle to mist the sponge with water, rather than fully saturating the sponge and squeezing out the excess water. Be sure to lightly scrub with the Magic Eraser, and then wipe the area clean with a wet towel. And all it takes is a light spray with water to revive the Magic Eraser for a few more uses once it starts to get shriveled. These are just some of the house cleaning tips and tricks you will find on the Cooktop Cove site. **
Learn MORE at Cooktop Cove
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.