35 Ways to Make Fudge
Fudge is one of the most popular dessert recipes, and a dessert that is often made during the holidays. Of course, traditional chocolate recipes for fudge candy are amazing, but there are a wide variety of other ways to make fudge. You will want to take a look at the list of 35 recipes for fudge candy you will find on the Kids Activities site. The following are just some of the ideas you will find on the list.
1. There are times you crave chocolate, and this chocolate recipe for fudge candy is just the thing to try. And if you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this is the dessert recipe to try. You can make this recipe for fudge candy any time of the year. This fudge would make a great gift for family and friends during the holidays. Or it can be made as a last minute addition to a holiday party or potluck. The ingredients for this recipe for fudge candy include sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips and vanilla extract.
2. Butter pecan fudge is a classic holiday fudge recipe with a fun twist. This is a recipe for fudge candy that your kids can help out with too. Like most candy recipes, fudge is easy to make; it just takes a little patience and a lot of stirring. For this butter pecan recipe for fudge candy, you will need cream, sugar, salt and butter. You will mix the ingredients in a pot, and once the mixture boils, the ingredients are stirred constantly, for five minutes. You want to stir in the pecans and a little more sugar before pouring the fudge into a pan and letting it cool.
3. S’mores recipe for fudge candy. This fudge recipe has a graham cracker crust and a delicious marshmallow fudge topping that is sandwiched between delicious chocolate fudge. The recipe has a graham cracker crust and a top layer of fudge that is made with marshmallow fluff. This recipe for fudge candy tastes like a S’more, but has the richness of fudge. For the graham cracker crust, you will need graham crackers, sugar, and butter. For the chocolate fudge layer, you will need milk chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and sweetened condensed milk. For the marshmallow layer, you will need white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Eggless Cookie Dough Fudge. For the eggless cookie dough for this recipe for fudge candy, you will need butter, brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract, flour, and chocolate chips. For the white chocolate fudge, you will need sugar, heavy cream, salt, butter, white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff.
5. This 5 Minute Rocky Road recipe for fudge candy is all about saving time. This fudge dessert recipe is creamy and smooth, and is everyone's favorite. This recipe for fudge candy includes
semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, miniature marshmallows
and chopped pecans.
6. This Turtle recipe for fudge candy is packed with chocolate, caramel and pecans. The fudge is smooth and creamy, with just the right amount of crunch from the nuts. The ingredients for this recipe for fudge candy includes caramel; you can use Kraft caramels and prepare it with some evaporated milk as directed on the package. You will also need evaporated milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, salt, vanilla and chopped pecans. You will find these 35 ways to make fudge on the Kids Activities site. On the site, you will find dessert recipes, main dish recipes, recipes for fudge candy, breakfast recipes, casserole recipes, kids activities, parenting and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Kids Activities
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.