Miracle uses for the magic eraser
Melamine foam is the material that makes up the Magic Erasers, the helpful erasers that help with all sorts of DIY ideas and house cleaning tips around the house. The foam-like material consists of a formaldehyde-melamine-sodium bisulphite copolymer. The foam is manufactured by several manufacturers around the world, most notably by Germany-based BASF under the name Basotect. The material has been used for over twenty years as insulation for pipes along with ductwork and has a long history as a soundproofing material that is used for studios, sound stages, auditoriums and more. But most people know it by the popular Magic Eraser brand that at times seem to be a miracle all purpose cleaning for a variety of DIY ideas and projects to do around the house. That is why you will want to take a list of the 101 uses for the Magic Eraser sponge. The following are just some of the DIY ideas and house cleaning tips you will find on the list.
1. Use the magic eraser as a diy idea to help remove dried paint from door hinges.
2. Use the magic eraser as a house cleaning tip for removing tarnish from silver.
3. Magic eraser for removing mold and mildew from anything plastic
clean and polishing gold jewelry.
4. Use as a DIY idea for removing soap scum in the bathtub and shower.
5. Removing waterline marks from around the outdoor pool. remove
6. Use magic eraser as a diy idea for removing stubborn hair dye from bathroom countertops and floors.
7. Use magic eraser as a house cleaning tip for removing black scuff marks from house baseboards.
8. Removing rust spots and stains on kitchen countertops.
9. Removing cooked-on stains in pots and pans.
10. Use the magic eraser as a house cleaning tip to help remove soot off the walls near the fireplace in the living room.
11. Use the magic eraser cleaning sponge as a diy idea within the grooves of lawn ornaments.
12. Use cleaning sponge for getting rid of that pesky sticky/dusty range hood grime over the stove.
13. Use magic sponge as a diy idea for removing nail polish spills or stains.
14. Clean the cookie sheets and kitchen bakeware (the kind with all those tiny grooves).
15. Clean oven shelves and the grates on the oven or barbecue grill.
16. Remove paint spills and oversprays on diy ideas and painting projects.
17. Use the magic eraser as a house cleaning tip for cleaning the toilet bowl rings (just cut a piece off and let the magic sponge set in your toilet overnight.
18. Use the magic sponge as a diy idea to help remove built-up algae, water deposits, and more from backyard ceramic flower pots.
19. Use the cleaning sponge to help clean dish drainers that are gunked up with pesky lime and build-up.
20. Remove bird poop from your backyard concrete bird bath.
21. Remove coffee and tea stains that remain inside a mug, a caraffe, or thermos even after washing.
22. Clean the plastic agitator inside your washing machine.
23. Clean your window screens (even when they are still in the window).
24. Use the magic sponge as a house cleaning tip to help remove built-up baked on grease inside the deep fryer.
25. Use the magic eraser to remove soap scum and gunk from around the bathroom faucets.
26. Use the Magic eraser to help remove hairspray build-up on the bathroom countertops and vanities.
27. Use the magic sponge to help remove soap scum inside porcelain and utility sinks.
You will find these DIY ideas and house cleaning tips for Magic Erasers on the At Home With My Honey site. On the site, you will find DIY ideas, house cleaning tips, projects to do, recipes, viral videos and more. **
Learn MORE at At Home With My Honey
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.