OMG is someone really throwing that out? 25 projects you can make beautiful again!
Upcycled DIY furniture is a fun idea that can save you money and change up your home. It's fun to upcycle furniture and there is a certain satisfaction from do it yourself home projects you make on your own. DIY furniture will change the way you look at furniture that you thought was destined for the roadside, and give new life to something old. All it takes for a lot of these do it yourself home projects is some creativity, some imagination and some paint. On the Cottage Market site, you will find everything from a sewing machine cabinet that no longer works for a sewing machine to unique kitchen storage and more. For the full list of do it yourself home projects, you will want to take a look at the Cottage Market site. The following are just a few of the diy ideas you will find on the site.
1. An upcycled armoire made into an incredible sewing station.
2. A free-standing closet or armoire can become a kitchen pantry. If you don't have a pantry already built into your home, you can still have a kitchen pantry that you love. A kitchen pantry is a great place to store away a lot of your kitchen stuff and gives some needed extra storage space. A free standing kitchen cabinet is a great way to fix your need for extra storage in the kitchen and at the same time not worrying about space constraints. Free standing kitchen cabinets come in a wide variety of size, shapes and colors. Free standing closets also come in a variety of materials like wood, stainless steel and more.
3. Kid’s Chalkboard Table. After you see this diy furniture, you won't want to get rid of that old coffee table that you may have grown tired of. This diy idea will give the coffee table a second life and a new generation of users. You will also love the DIY idea for the little benches.
4. Crib swing. This diy furniture idea for a porch swing uses something unexpected, a baby crib. This might be the last place that you'd expect to see a crib, but you will love the way this porch swing looks. For this do it yourself home project you will need things like a sander, miter saw, table saw, drill, 1/2 inch drill bit, nail gun, nails, and wood screws. For this
5. Dresser television and entertainment center. This diy furniture idea needs an old dresser, some paint and some tools. If you have an old dresser that you are tired of, and the dresser is still in good shape, you want the dresser to be sturdy; then you'll want to take a look at this do it yourself home project. You will want to start by striping and sanding the dresser of the varnish. For this diy idea and do it yourself home project you will want to get some rubber gloves, a sander and a paint color that you love. The next step is to fill in the nicks and scratches on the legs or sides of the dresser. You want to set up a system that allows you to fill in the chunks by clamping a piece of wood that is level with the leg. This step allows you to fill in the legs and get a straight edge without having to try and create an edge completely from scratch. You will find these do it yourself home projects at The Cottage Market site. On the site, you will find DIY ideas, DIY furniture, do it yourself home projects, recipes, craft ideas and so much more. **
Learn MORE at The Cottage Market
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.