The Perfect way to clean a WHITE sink!
Learn how to keep your bathroom sink white with this simple cleaning tip, using natural house cleaners. There is no need to use toxic bathroom cleaners, and you don't have to go out and spend a lot of money on expensive cleaners when you can make your own. This natural house cleaner for whitening your bathroom sink will be a diy idea that you will be sure to try again and again. White sinks definitely show the dirt and scuffs with regular use more than other sink colors. The good news is that with this natural house cleaner you can clean and maintain the sink using ingredients that you probably already have in the house. For this easy, natural house cleaner, you will need three basic ingredients to include baking soda, dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. For the full step by step tutorial on this easy sink cleaning tip, you will want to take a look at the Happy Mama Tales site. The following are some of the other cleaning tips and DIY ideas that you can use hydrogen peroxide.
1. Toothpaste. Use baking soda and some hydrogen peroxide to make toothpaste. Hydrogen peroxide helps with the early stages of gingivitis as it helps to kill the bacteria. Mix the hydrogen peroxide with a bit of salt and baking soda; the hydrogen peroxide works as a natural whitening toothpaste.
2. Oral Rinse. Use hydrogen peroxide as a germ-killing mouthwash as part of your regular oral care routine to naturally improve your oral care and health.
3. Bleach Alternative. Hydrogen peroxide can be used in the laundry and for light-colored carpets for helping to get stains out. Make a natural house cleaner paste from hydrogen peroxide and little liquid dish soap and smear it onto white laundry for grass stains, mud, blood, wine and pit stains. Use the same natural solution for carpets and rugs, but be careful to test first, and avoid using this natural house cleaner on darker fabrics and carpets.
4. Towel Treatment. Use for towels that smell musty. Add into your laundry about 1/2 cup peroxide and 1/2 cup white vinegar, let the solution soak for 15 minutes and wash as normal. This natural house cleaner will help get rid of the smell.
5. Stain Remover. Remove stains from curtains, laundry and tablecloths. Hydrogen peroxide is a natural house cleaner that can be used as a pre-treater for a variety of stains. To use just soak the stain for a little while in 3 percent hydrogen peroxide before tossing into the laundry. You can also add in a cup of hydrogen peroxide to a regular load of whites to help boost brightness. It’s a green alternative to bleach and works just as well, and there won't be any annoying bleach smell.
6. Grout Whitener. Whiten the bathtub grout with this natural house cleaner. First dry the bathtub thoroughly, then spray the tub liberally with the hydrogen peroxide. Let the natural house cleaner sit; it may bubble a bit for a little while, then scrub the bathtub grout with an old toothbrush. You may have to repeat the diy idea a few times.
7. Toothbrush Sanitizer. Soak your toothbrushes in some hydrogen peroxide between uses to help keep them clean and to prevent the transfer of germs. This is especially helpful when you or someone in your house has a cold or the flu. You will find these sink cleaning tips at the Happy Mama Tales site. On the site, you will find cleaning tips, natural house cleaners, DIY ideas, learn how to serge and so much more. **
Learn MORE at Happy Mama Tales
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.