This magical soap scum remover is going to change the way you clean forever
This diy idea for a soap scum remover is going to change the way you clean forever. Everyone needs a natural cleaner like this, and the best thing is that it won't cost you a lot of money, and the best thing is that it works great. With simple ingredients like white vinegar, Dawn dish soap, you may even have all of the natural cleaners already in your kitchen cabinets. To use this natural cleaner, you simply spray the natural cleaner onto the glass, then wait about ten minutes. Spray with some clear water from another spray bottle and start to wipe with a cloth or paper towel. Repeat if needed. This diy idea natural cleaner works amazing and is worth making. For the diy idea and natural cleaner, you will want to take a look at the Yummy Mummy Club site. This is just one of the natural cleaners DIY ideas that you can use Dawn dish soap. The following are just some of the diy ideas and cleaning tips you can use Dawn dish soap.
1. Saving Wildlife. You may have seen Dawn soap as a DIY idea used to help wildlife after an oil spill. According to the International Bird Rescue Research Center, Dawn dish soap can be used to effectively remove grease but not cause any harm to the skin of the birds. Dawn dish soap is also biodegradable and contains no phosphates.
2. Multi-Purpose Cleaner natural cleaner. Use Dawn dish soap as an all-purpose cleaner by using a drop of Dawn soap in about 8 ounces of water to clean no-wax linoleum floors or ceramic tile. You can also use the natural cleaner spray on bathroom and kitchen counters and sinks. Use this natural cleaner on woodwork, baseboards, shelves, tubs, toilet seats and wainscoting.
3. Driveway Cleaner. Use Dawn dish soap for gasoline or motor oil stains on your driveway. For this DIY idea first, sprinkle some kitty litter on the spot to help absorb any excess oil. Then use a scrub broom and a natural cleaner solution of biodegradable Dawn dish soap and some warm water to safely and effectively remove any excess motor oil from the pavement.
4. Pre-Treat Oily Stains on laundry. For pesky oil-based stains such as grease, lipstick, butter, cooking oil, motor oil, and some pen inks, apply some Dawn dish soap directly onto the stain and then scrub with a small brush or a toothbrush until the oil stain is removed, and then launder as usual. This laundry cleaning tip is easy to use and means you don't have to go out and purchase expensive stain removers.
5. Remove Paint and Grease from Hands. Dawn soap is a natural cleaner that when combined with vegetable oil makes for the perfect paint or grease remover. For this cleaning, tip combines a little bit of Dawn dish soap and vegetable oil in your hands then rub it over the affected areas. The vegetable oil and the dishwashing soap are both natural cleaners that will help to dissolve the grease and paint, yet they will leave the skin soft, unlike harsher, toxic paint removers.
6. Unclogging Toilets. Unplug a clogged toilet by simply pouring a cup or more of Dawn dish soap into the toilet bowl, and then allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. Follow this step with a bucket of hot water poured from about waist height, and your toilet should be clog-free. You will find this natural cleaner DIY idea at the Yummy Mummy Club site. On the site, you will find cleaning tips, natural cleaners, DIY ideas, health, family, food, recipes, style and more. **
Learn MORE at Yummy Mummy Club
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.