Top 30 lovely and cheap DIY christmas crafts sure to wow you
You'll want to take a look at this list of 30 DIY ideas and affordable projects to do for Christmas. The holidays can get expensive, with all the gifts, decorations and all that food, it's nice to save some money on some of the things you do. With this list of do it yourself crafts for Christmas, you'll save some money by using items you already have around the house, and you'll have some fun too. You'll find holiday home decor, and some fun ideas you can make with the kids. It's also nice to recycle some of those materials you have around the house and make them into something new. The following are just some of the Christmas do it yourself crafts you'll find on the list, for the full list you'll want to take a look at the Home Design Inspired site.
1. Make a miniature Christmas tree using herringbone beads. This do it yourself craft for miniature Christmas trees made out of beads is a lovely way to make something different. You will need green beads, white beads and reel wire. Use the reel wire first as the branches of your tree. Start to make the crown of the tree by placing a twig in the center and then adding four more to it. Begin forming the skirt of the tree. Make as many tiers for the tree as you need.
2. Transform paper doilies into an adorable Christmas Trees in this do it yourself craft.
3. Make a variety of Christmas trees with different materials in this do it yourself craft.
4. Make use of pool noodles in this do it yourself craft for a mantle wreath. Put two pool noodles together to get the size of wreath that you want. Then duct tape the pool noodles together. Then get all your Christmas ornaments together and spread them on the floor to mix up the colors and then put the ornaments them all in a basket. Hot glue the ornaments around the outside. You want to make sure that you mix up the colors well if you are using a variety of colors, and it's also a good idea to use different sized ornaments.
5. Pick up some tree branches and tiny Christmas ornaments to create a wall tree do it yourself craft. One of the materials you will need is tree branches. You can take a walk in the woods or the park to get the basics for your Christmas tree project to do. Cut and shorten the tree branches. Cut the sticks with a saw, depending on how thick your tree branches are, and the length you need. Thread the elastic. Take a rope and not the tree sticks together. You should use a top ring on the Christmas tree project to do to hang everything. Then you can paste. You can paste the Christmas star with the hot glue gun, then add your decorations. Connect everything with the red and white twine and add all the ornaments that you like.
6. Give a gift of ready to bake and decorate cookies for Christmas. Just fill plastic Christmas tree ornaments with decorating sprinkles, add some dough to the gift and you'll have the perfect gift ready to go. For the full list of do it yourself crafts and Christmas diy ideas, you will want to take a look at the site. You will find these Christmas do it yourself crafts on the Home Design Inspired site. On the site, you will find DIY ideas, do it yourself crafts, projects to do, outdoor and garden ideas, home decor and more. **
Learn MORE at Home Design Inspired
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.