Video for The Best No-Bake Bars You Will Ever Eat
This recipe for 'The Best No-Bake Bars You Will Ever Eat' has been getting a lot of attention with our viewers and thousands of other recipe lovers around the globe. So our team at the The Travelling Kitchen decided to film it for you. Watch the video at the link below and check out the recipe found just below!
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups dark chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups dry oats (not instant)
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 C chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Melt peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla over medium-low heat.
2. Once melted, remove from heat add chocolate chips, stirring until they melt.
3. Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour into a prepared 9 x 9 baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours before removing, flipping and cutting.
6. Store in fridge.
This healthy no bake chocolate bar recipe can be refined to suit your personal tastes. From my own experience making these dozens of times, I have found that so long as you do a 2:1:1 ratio of nut butter:honey:coconut oil , then you can get creative with what you stir in.
Learn MORE at The Travelling Kitchen
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.